Wendy's is rolling out a new chicken option of their own. (iStock)
Earlier this month, McDonald’s introduced new Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders to their menu. To keep up with the competition, Wendy’s is following suit. For a limited time only, the fast food chain will offer chicken tenders with a side of “S’Awesome” sauce nationwide.
In a press release, Wendy’s says their new tenders are made with 100 percent all-white chicken breast meat. The side of S’Awesome sauce tastes tangy, sweet, and smoky. Customers who wish to try them can grab three-piece tenders, fries, and small drink for $5.
- McDonald's Brings Back Szechuan Sauce After Outcry by 'Rick and Morty' Fans
- 15 McDonald’s Menu Items You’ll Never See Again
- 25 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Fast Food Chains
- 101 Best Pizzas in America
- Terry Crews Got High From Eating Spicy Hot Chicken Wings: Watch
“We decided to raise the bar because customers deserve better-tasting and quality chicken,” Wendy’s chief concept and marketing office Kurt Kane said in a statement. “After two years of perfecting our new Chicken Tenders and Side of S’Awesome sauce, we knew we had a winner. The only thing left to do was provide these tenders at a price point customers would love.”